Peoria Water Heater Installation
High-Quality Water Heater Replacements in Glendale & Surrounding Areas
According to the US Department of Energy, water heaters account for 18 percent of your home's electricity costs. Our technicians can help you choose the right water heater for your home to reduce your energy costs and supply your home with an ample supply of hot water. Water heaters have become more energy efficient in the last 20 years, which means you'll be able to save on your utility bills.
When you are in search of a reliable water heater installation, or effective replacements, you do not need to look any further than our team at Trident Plumbing & Drain LLC. Our experienced professionals are familiar with an enormous range of heater systems, and can provide you with the Peoria water heater services you need to get your unit back to running smoothly as normal. There is no need to freeze in an icy shower when our plumbers can efficiently fix your problem.
Contact us now at (623) 500-6309 to learn about our affordable rates and discounts for water heater installations in Peoria & surrounding areas.
Types of Water Heaters We Install
An aspect that sets our company apart from the rest is that we offer such comprehensive services for all kinds of water heaters. We are not limited to standard heaters, but have every option available on the market. In addition to installing this wide variety of heaters, we offer all kinds of dedicated services for them, from maintenance to replacement and more.
Get in touch with our knowledgeable technicians regarding installations for any kind of water heater, including:
- Traditional gas heaters – These standard tank heaters have been servicing numerous homes and businesses in Arizona for many years, and are still a popular choice. Using affordable natural gas, these heaters can store up to 50 gallons of hot water at a time, and with proper maintenance, last around 8 to 12 years.
- Electric water heaters – Although these heaters are comparatively similar in their form to traditional gas water heaters, they are heated by electricity instead. If you are looking to save energy in the long run, these extremely efficient tank heaters may be a great solution.
- Marathon electric water heaters – Even though these are technically electrical heaters, they are designed without anode rods. Unlike traditional electric heaters, which require more maintenance, these special units are much easier to take care of. Another great benefit is that your water will not smell slightly metallic. Take advantage of our lifetime warranty for these superior systems.
- Tankless water heaters – If you are tired of waiting around for the water to heat up, especially if there are several people in your home trying to use the bathroom and kitchen systems simultaneously, tankless water heaters are the way to go. These flexible solutions are easily stored and provide instantaneous heated water whenever you need it.
What is the average life expectancy of a hot water heater?
The average lifespan of a hot water heater is typically between 8-12 years. Factors such as usage, quality of installation, water quality, and maintenance can all contribute to the longevity of your system. To make sure that your hot water heater remains in good condition for as long as possible, it’s important to perform regular inspections and maintenance. This can include flushing the tank, inspecting the anode rod and replacing it if necessary, and checking the temperature and pressure relief valve. By keeping up with regular maintenance, you can help extend the life of your hot water heater for many years beyond its expected lifespan.
Given that a hot water heater can last anywhere from 8-12 years, it is important to be aware of when it’s time for replacement. Your water heater may begin to show signs of aging such as increased noise from the tank or decreased hot water production. If you notice any of these issues, it might be time to replace your system before it fails completely.
Why Choose Trident Plumbing & Drain?
Every client is treated like family, and we strive to leave a lasting impression. We always put our customers first, from showing up on time to providing quality plumbing services at an honest price. All of our work is backed by one of the best plumbing warranties in the industry!
Call us today at (623) 500-6309 or contact us online to have your satisfaction guaranteed by our superior Peoria water heater installation services.
What Separates Us From the Rest?
- Customer Satisfaction is Guaranteed
- Provide Individualized Plumbing Options
- Reliable, Professional & Trustworthy
- Supporters of Our Military & Veterans
- Woman & Family Owned Company
- Over 10 Years of Industry Experience
YOUR NEIGHBORS LOVE US!See What They Have to Say
The plumber that came out was professional, polite, and efficient. Two issues that had been causing me to stress were solved for what I think was a very fair price, I should have called these guys weeks ago.- Stephen H.