Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Installation in Peoria
Installing Reverse Osmosis Water Filters throughout the Greater Phoenix Area
Our team at Trident Plumbing & Drain wants to help you enjoy clean and delicious drinking water straight from the tap. That is why we are proud to offer reverse osmosis water filtration systems to homes in Peoria and throughout Glendale, Litchfield Park, and the surrounding areas. We only carry the most advanced water filtration systems on the market, so you can always count on us for quality products and results that last.
Trident Plumbing & Drain has over a decade of industry experience, so we know what it takes to expertly install your water filter quickly and cleanly. Contact us at (623) 500-6309 today to learn more.
What is Reverse Osmosis?
Reverse osmosis is a process that removes foreign contaminants, solid substances, large molecules, and minerals from your water. It works by using pressure to force water through a series of semi-permeable membranes—keeping contaminants out and leaving clean, great-tasting water in a specialized holding tank for you to enjoy.
A reverse osmosis system can remove:
- Lead contaminants
- Dirt, silt, sand, and sediment
- Volatile organic compounds
Does Reverse Osmosis Filter Out Bacteria?
Yes, reverse osmosis (RO) is effective at removing bacteria from water. The semi-permeable membrane used in the filter has very small pores that allow water molecules to pass through while blocking the passage of larger molecules, including bacteria.
Reverse osmosis can effectively remove a wide range of impurities, including bacteria, viruses, ions, and other contaminants. The size of the pores in the membrane is typically in the range of 0.0001 microns, which is small enough to block the passage of most bacteria.
It's important to note that while reverse osmosis is effective against bacteria, its efficiency in removing other contaminants may vary. Some smaller molecules and certain gases may not be effectively removed by the standard RO process, so additional filtration steps or technologies may be needed for comprehensive water purification.
4 Benefits of Installing a Reverse Osmosis Water Filter
- Saves you money: Instead of spending money on costly water delivery services or tons of water bottles, reverse osmosis water filters allow you to enjoy drinking water without the price tag.
- Improves taste of tap water: A reverse osmosis water filter will improve both the taste and smell of your drinking water, so you can take a sip straight from your sink.
- Easy to maintain: Because the power of this filter lies in the semi-permeable membrane, there are very few moving parts, making it quick to install and a breeze to maintain.
- Pairs well with water softeners: Reverse osmosis water filters can work alone, but also pair well with whole-home and fixture-specific water softeners, so your water is not only clean, but free from minerals like calcium and magnesium.
Get Better Quality Water Today!
Our local, licensed, and experienced plumbers are Peoria’s complete plumbing experts—and you can count on us to find the best type of water filtration system for your home or business. With affordable prices, fast response times, and industry-leading products, Trident Plumbing & Drain is here to help you enjoy clean water for years to come.
- Customer Satisfaction is Guaranteed
- Individualized Plumbing Options
- Reliable, Professional & Trustworthy
- Supporters of Our Military & Veterans
- Woman & Family Owned Company
- Over 10 Years of Industry Experience
The plumber that came out was professional, polite, and efficient. Two issues that had been causing me to stress were solved for what I think was a very fair price, I should have called these guys weeks ago.- Stephen H.