Water Filtration Systems in Peoria, AZ
Trusted Water Treatment Solutions for Homes in the Greater Phoenix Area
Access to clean drinking water is one of our most basic human needs. So, if you are concerned about the quality of your property’s water, it is important to hire a licensed professional to test your water and provide you with a customized treatment plan. Our local, licensed, and experienced plumbers at Trident Plumbing & Drain offer a variety of water treatment systems to residential and commercial properties throughout Peoria, Glendale, Litchfield Park, Phoenix, and surrounding areas.
Call To Schedule an Appointment for Your New Water Filtration System in Peoria
What Is a Water Filtration System?
Water filtration systems are an effective and efficient way to keep water clean, as they are designed to remove impurities from water. They work by running water through several filtration layers which trap and remove particles, debris and other impurities as water passes through. Common water filtration systems utilize activated charcoal, ion exchange, sediment filters, ultraviolet radiation, and reverse osmosis to thoroughly remove contaminants. The water that comes out on the other side is free of contaminants like sediment, rust, pesticides, metals, and more. Water filtration systems provide a safe and economical solution for improving your property’s water quality.
Types of Water Filtration Systems
If you're looking to improve the quality of your drinking water, investing in a water filtration system is a must. From whole house systems to point-of-use systems for specific areas such as kitchens, our team can provide you with an option that best fits your needs. From knowledgeable installations to secure replacement services, you can trust our Peoria water filtration experts to get the job done properly and efficiently.
We Install, Replace, and Service a Full Range of Water Filters, Including:
- Water softeners: These systems remove calcium and magnesium to reduce instances of hard water. This not only positively affects taste but also how it flows through your pipes and appliances.
- Carbon filters: A great option for whole-home water filtration, carbon filters effectively remove up to 99% of total suspended solids, volatile organic compounds, sediments, heavy metals, and chlorine.
- Reverse osmosis: Reverse osmosis water filters attach to fixtures and appliances, such as sinks and refrigerators, and utilize a series of semi-permeable membranes to deliver cleaner and tastier drinking water.
Do I Need a Water Filtration System?
Water is essential for life, but it can be contaminated with heavy metals, sediment, and other contaminants. It's important to be aware of the signs that you may need a water filtration system in your home or business, so you can be sure that your water is safe and free from contaminants.
How Do I Know if I Need a Water Filtration System?
- Unpleasant Taste and Smell: If you notice a funky taste or smell when drinking or using your water, it could be a sign that you need to filter out contaminants such as chlorine or sediment.
- Stains on Dishes and Clothing: If dishes and clothing are coming out of the washing machine with strange stains, then it's likely that they have been contaminated with heavy metals like lead or copper. Installing a filtration system can help remove these contaminants and keep your dishes and clothing looking clean.
- Cloudy Water: If you notice that your water is cloudy or has a yellowish tint, then it could be an indication of sediment in the water. A filtration system can help remove this sediment and make your water look clearer.
- High Water Bill: If your water bill has been unusually high, then it could be a sign that you need to filter out contaminants in your water. Contaminants can increase the amount of water used which can lead to higher bills. Installing a filtration system can help reduce the amount of water being wasted by filtering out impurities.
If you notice any of the signs mentioned above, then it may be time to install a water filtration system. A filtration system can help ensure that the water in your home or business is clean and safe for drinking, cooking, and washing. The team at Trident Plumbing & Drain offers reliable water filtration system installation in Peoria. Give us a call today to get started!
Are Water Filtration Systems Worth It?
Because of how important your property’s water system is, finding the right filter for your space is crucial. Luckily, our Peoria water filtration team at Trident Plumbing & Drain will build a customized solution for your specific needs, and we exclusively use the highest quality filtration systems on the market.
Benefits of a Water Filtration System:
- Improves the taste and smell of your drinking water
- Reduces exposure to volatile organic compounds and water pollutants
- Minimizes hard water
- Increases the lifespan of your plumbing system and appliances
- Reduces soap scum and limescale buildup
- Saves you money on expensive water delivery services or bottled water
- Reduces your impact on the environment, by lessening the amount of bottled water you use
Choose Our Team for Your Water Treatment Needs
Whether you are interested in a whole-home carbon filter or a reverse osmosis system for your kitchen sink, our licensed, insured, and bonded plumbers at Trident Plumbing & Drain have you covered. We offer our extensive water treatment system installation, replacement, and repair solutions to homes and businesses throughout Peoria, Sun City, Goodyear, Surprise, and surrounding areas.
Cleaner, tastier water is just a phone call away. Call us at (623) 500-6309 or fill out our quick and easy online form to schedule an appointment for water filtration installation in Peoria, AZ.
What Separates Us From the Rest?
- Customer Satisfaction is Guaranteed
- Individualized Plumbing Options
- Reliable, Professional & Trustworthy
- Supporters of Our Military & Veterans
- Woman & Family Owned Company
- Over 10 Years of Industry Experience
YOUR NEIGHBORS LOVE US!See What They Have to Say
The plumber that came out was professional, polite, and efficient. Two issues that had been causing me to stress were solved for what I think was a very fair price, I should have called these guys weeks ago.- Stephen H.