Glendale Repiping & Pipe Installation Services
When you need to replace the pipes in your home, you want to be sure that the job is done right. At Trident Plumbing & Drain, we offer repiping and pipe installation in Glendale and the surrounding areas. Our plumbers are highly trained and experienced, and we use the best materials and techniques to ensure the best results for your home.
If you are interested in more information on repiping or pipe installation, call (623) 500-6309 to schedule an appointment.
When to Repipe Your Home
Many homes in the greater Phoenix area have pipes that are made of copper, brass, or galvanized steel. Over time, these pipe materials can corrode, rust, and develop leaks. If you have an older home, you may need to replace the pipes to avoid water damage and other problems.
It may be time to repipe your home if you notice:
- Discolored water - If the water coming out of your faucets is brown or yellow, it may be a sign that your pipes are corroded or rusted.
- Low water pressure - If the water pressure in your home is low, it may be a sign that your pipes are clogged or corroded.
- Leaky pipes - If you have a leaky pipe, it may be a sign that your pipes are old and need to be replaced.
- Water damage - If you have water damage in your home, it may be a sign that your pipes are leaking and need to be replaced.
At Trident Plumbing & Drain, we offer repiping in Glendale for homes of all sizes. We can inspect your pipes to determine if they need to be replaced and help you choose the best materials for your home and budget. We offer honest, upfront pricing and a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our work.
What's the Best Material for Whole-House Repiping?
The best material for whole-house repiping depends on various factors including budget, local building codes, and personal preferences.
Here are some commonly used materials for whole-house repiping here in the Glendale area:
- Copper: Copper pipes are known for their durability, resistance to corrosion, and long lifespan. They are also less prone to leaks and are relatively easy to install. However, copper can be more expensive than other materials.
- PEX (Cross-Linked Polyethylene): PEX pipes have become increasingly popular for repiping due to their flexibility, ease of installation, and affordability. They are resistant to corrosion and are a good choice for areas with hard water. PEX is available in different colors to differentiate hot and cold water lines.
- CPVC (Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride): CPVC pipes are corrosion-resistant and suitable for both hot and cold water lines. They are less expensive than copper and are relatively easy to install. However, they may not be as durable as copper or PEX in the long term.
Not sure which pipe material is best for your home? Trident can help! When you call us for an assessment of your plumbing system, we can explain your options and recommend the right material for your budget and needs.
Call Today to Schedule an Appointment
At Trident Plumbing & Drain, we are committed to providing our customers with the best plumbing services in Glendale. We are a family-owned and operated company, and we treat our customers like family. We offer honest, upfront pricing and a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our work.
Call (623) 500-6309 to schedule an appointment.
- Customer Satisfaction is Guaranteed
- Individualized Plumbing Options
- Reliable, Professional & Trustworthy
- Supporters of Our Military & Veterans
- Woman & Family Owned Company
- Over 10 Years of Industry Experience
The plumber that came out was professional, polite, and efficient. Two issues that had been causing me to stress were solved for what I think was a very fair price, I should have called these guys weeks ago.- Stephen H.