Looking for a plumbing company you can trust in Cave Creek, AZ? Look no further than Trident Plumbing & Drain!
With over 10 years of experience and customer satisfaction as our top priority, we are the go-to plumbers for many Northwest Phoenix residents. From backed-up toilets to broken water heaters to drain cleaning and maintenance, our experienced and friendly plumbers are here to lend a hand. Whatever your plumbing issue may be, you can trust our team will work to the job done as quickly and affordably as possible.
Our Cave Creek plumbers are equipped to handle a variety of services, including:
- Drain services (i.e. cleaning and maintenance)
- Fixture installation and repair
- Piping and repiping
- Sewer services (i.e. sewer line repair and replacement)
- Slab leak detection and repair
- Tankless water heater installation
- Water heater services (i.e. installation, repair, and replacement)
- Commercial plumbing services
If you are in need of help with your plumbing, don't hesitate to reach out to the Cave Creek plumbers at Trident Plumbing & Drain today. Call (623) 500-6309.
Licensed & Insured Plumbing Company
At Trident Plumbing & Drain, our mission is to provide the highest quality plumbing services in Cave Creek, AZ. Our experienced and knowledgeable team of plumbers is dedicated to providing top-notch customer service. We are also committed to ensuring our customers can receive high-quality service that is reliable and affordable.
Choosing Trident Plumbing & Drain means peace of mind knowing that you're working with an industry leader who puts your needs first every time. We understand how important it is for your home or business’s plumbing system to be functioning correctly at all times. With years of experience under our belt combined with a commitment to ethical practices such as honesty and transparency throughout the process, you can trust our team to get the plumbing job done right.
Our Cave Creek plumbing team is here and happy to help. Check out what our past customers have to say about our services.
Common plumbing issues can range from clogged drains to leaking pipes. It’s important to be mindful of changes or issues in your plumbing systems so you can address potential issues as soon as possible. Here are some of the common plumbing issues to look for:
- Clogged toilet. While a clogged toilet doesn’t always point to a deeper issue, you may have faulty plumbing or a clog in pipes that can’t be cleared by simply plunging.
- Drainage issues. Drains that are slow or constantly clogging can be a sign you have a plumbing problem. With this issue, you may need a drain cleaning or maintenance. You should also avoid using drain cleaning solutions as they can lead to pipe damage.
- Dripping faucets. Common causes of dripping faucets include corroded valves, worn out or improperly installed washers, or problems with the O-ring. While this may not seem like a big deal, constant dripping can lead to water waste and higher utility bills.
- Leaky pipes. Whether the leak is under your sink, coming from your toiler, or in another area of your property, these leaks can cause rust build-ups and water waste and act as a breeding ground for insects and bacteria. This issue can also mean that your fixtures or pipes need to be repaired.
- Low water pressure. If your showers don’t feel as refreshing or you notice a decline in water pressure in your sinks, you may have a blockage in your pipes or valves.
- Running toilet. This issue can lead to water waste; while a small toilet that runs can waste 20-30 gallons each day, a running bidet or bigger toilet can waste even more. You can usually solve this by replacing an old flapper but may also be caused by an issue with the fill valve, overflow tube, or flush valve.
- Sewer line issues. When your water mains bring in fresh H2O, sewer lines take care of the rest. Problems with these drains can be really smelly and messy and are typically caused by clogs. From baby wipes labeled as “flushable” that aren't actually so flushable, to build up over time, clogs can have many different causes.
- Spikes in your water bill. Unusual spikes in your water bill can have a variety of causes - tiny drips from taps, extra people living at home, or dry weather that increases the demand for keeping gardens and lawns watered.
Experiencing plumbing issues? Don’t panic; just call (623) 500-6309 to speak with a member of our team and request a service today.
The plumber that came out was professional, polite, and efficient. Two issues that had been causing me to stress were solved for what I think was a very fair price, I should have called these guys weeks ago.- Stephen H.
- Individualized Plumbing Options
- Reliable, Professional & Trustworthy
- Supporters of Our Military & Veterans
- Woman & Family Owned Company