Trident Plumbing & Drain is committed to being the plumber Glendale, AZ trusts. With more than 10 years of industry experience and an unyielding commitment to the satisfaction of our customers, it's no wonder we've become one of the most called-upon plumbing companies in the Northwest Phoenix area.
If you need help with a plumbing problem, don't hesitate to reach out to us today. From backed-up toilets to broken water heaters, our plumbing repair and replacement services offer the affordable solution you need.
Call now for help with:
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Tankless water heater installation
- Drain cleaning and maintenance
- Slab leak detection and repair
- Plumbing fixture repair and installation
- Sewer line repair and replacement
- Pipe installation and whole-house repiping
- Commercial plumbing services
Our Glendale plumbing company is fully licensed and insured, so you can feel confident entrusting our technicians with your project.
I should have called these guys weeks ago.
- Stephen H.
Fast & Friendly Plumbing Service
A big part of our commitment to our customers is that we value their time and their trust. That's why we provide our customers with individualized plumbing options tailored to their specific needs. We take the time to listen to your concerns and present a list of options to get the job done as quickly and cost effectively as possible. We want you to be completely satisfied with your experience from your initial phone call to our friendly intake specialists to your final interaction with your plumbing technician. We're so confident you'll love the quality of our service, we guarantee it!
Our plumbers in Glendale look forward to serving you.
Contact us today to request a service appointment.
Not every plumbing problem is cause for alarm; in fact, there are some plumbing maintenance tasks that are great for homeowners to handle. However, it's important to know when it's wiser to hire a plumber than to try and tackle a plumbing project on your own.
Here are some signs that it's time to get our Glendale plumbers on the task:
- You have one or more slow or clogged drains throughout your home
- You smell sewage odors on your property or see puddles of sewage in your yard
- You have unexplained puddles where there shouldn't be any water
- You have any type of plumbing leak, whether from a faucet, toilet, showerhead, water heater, dishwasher, pipe under the sink, or piping behind walls
- Your water heater isn't producing enough hot water, or any at all
- You are concerned about the taste, appearance, or smell of the water from your tap
Plumbing Maintenance Tips
Plumbing maintenance is essential to ensure the proper functioning of your plumbing system and to avoid costly repairs.
- Regularly inspect pipes and fixtures for leaks, corrosion, and signs of damage.
- Avoid pouring grease or oil down drains and dispose of food waste properly to prevent clogs.
- Regularly clean drains and avoid using harsh chemical cleaners that can damage pipes.
- Check water pressure regularly and adjust if necessary to prevent damage to the plumbing system.
- Keep an eye on water bills as sudden increases may indicate a hidden leak that needs to be addressed.
Following these plumbing maintenance tips can help keep your plumbing system in good condition and avoid costly repairs down the line.
Don't wait to get in touch with Trident Plumbing & Drain when you need plumbing service in Glendale, AZ. Call (623) 500-6309 now to get started with an estimate.
The plumber that came out was professional, polite, and efficient. Two issues that had been causing me to stress were solved for what I think was a very fair price, I should have called these guys weeks ago.- Stephen H.
- Individualized Plumbing Options
- Reliable, Professional & Trustworthy
- Supporters of Our Military & Veterans
- Woman & Family Owned Company